Aston Gardens Assisted Living
The Inn at Aston Gardens is our assisted living community and is a lifestyle option available at five Aston Gardens communities. Our professional team of care managers ensures excellent care and services while helping residents with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and making sure they eat well. Aston Gardens' assisted living offers residents spacious and private apartment homes, gourmet meals, social activities and outings, chauffeured transportation and a personalized care and activities plan that suit their abilities and needs.
Aston Gardens' assisted living communities offer a variety of floor plans ranging from cozy suites to spacious one or two-bedroom apartment homes, each with a kitchenette with refrigerator, spacious living areas and generously sized bathrooms. Senior assisted living residents move in with their favorite furniture, personal items and decorative pieces to make their home personalized and comfortable.
Our Assisted Living Residents Enjoy:
- 24-hour nursing availability
- 24-hour access to professional staff
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Three gourmet meals daily prepared by our talented executive chefs
- Daily scheduled transportation to appointments, shopping and entertainment
- Weekly housekeeping, linen service and daily trash removal
- Ongoing health and wellness assessments by licensed nursing staff
- Stimulating recreational and social events
- All utilities (except phone)
- Private examination rooms for doctor visits
- Onsite physical and occupational therapy centers
- Private dining rooms for special occasions
- Beauty and barber services
- Concierge services
- Cozy libraries and living rooms
- Fully equipped arts and crafts studios
To learn more about our assisted living communities near you, visit our community directory.
Are you a wartime veteran or surviving spouse of one? You may be eligible for the VA Aid and Attendance Benefit to help pay for required in-home care, assisted living communities or skilled nursing. Learn more here by reading the downloadable information and then call one of our communities for more details.