Assisted Living - Parkland, FL
Assisted living at The Inn at Aston Gardens At Parkland Commons offers residents a lifestyle of personal attention and help with activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming, dressing, taking medications and eating properly. Our focus is on health and wellness, helping residents to be as independent as possible with a personalized care plan that includes engaging social activities for a healthy body, enlightened mind and renewed spirit. With beautifully appointed assisted living suites, ranging from studios to two-bedroom – two-baths, assisted living at The Inn is easy with the Aston Gardens At Parkland Commons One Price Personalized Plans. There are no confusing care levels to think about and our residents pay one low price for services.
The Inn at Aston Gardens At Parkland Commons
Assisted Living Services Include:
- Ongoing Health and Wellness Assessments
- Individualized Care Plans
- 24-Hour Nursing Availability
- Safety & Emergency Response Monitoring
- Mobility & Transferring Assistance
- Alzheimer's Support Group
- Restaurant-style Dining Delights
- Transportation to Medical Appointments, Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Excursions
We Support Our Veterans!
Are you a wartime veteran or surviving spouse of one? You may be eligible For the VA Aid and Attendance Benefit to help pay for required in-home care, assisted living communities or skilled nursing. Learn more here by reading the downloadable information and then call one of our communities for more details.