Do you have a loved one who struggles with memory issues? If so, you want them to receive the best care and treatment. You need someone who is nationally recognized for their approach to memory. You need to search no further than Aston Garden At Pelican Marsh for memory care in Naples, Florida.
People with dementia face specific challenges. No one understands those challenges better than our caring professionals at Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh. Well known throughout the nation, we use a person-centered approach that prioritizes each individual’s unique needs. We pride ourselves on being a premier memory care community.
SHINE® Memory Care
A leading nonprofit health organization in this nation, the Alzheimer’s Association is dedicated to Alzheimer’s research and care. They have specially acknowledged, with a National Certificate of Recognition, the SHINE® Memory Care program curriculum at Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh. Only an elite, small group of memory care providers in the United States shares this distinction.
Our program is centered around scientific principles and uses an approach tailored particularly for each individual. This includes encouraging the following:
- Quality of life
- Participation in appropriate socialization activities
- And general encouragement for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and other memory affecting conditions
To assist residents to focus on various life aspects, we engage a highly skilled team of professionals. We specially train our nurses on how to better serve residents and instill knowledge regarding diseases associated with memory care. Memory issues take a little piece of life from the individual who deals with them on a daily basis. Our mission is to help them recondition what they’ve lost through our SHINE® Memory Care program.
At Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh, everything your loved one needs can be found in one place. They receive high-quality medical care and will be well taken care of – giving you peace of mind.
Improve Self-Esteem, Boost Confidence, and Explore Independence
Through our SHINE® Memory Care program, we give our residents the tools they need to improve self-esteem, boost confidence, and explore independence. Your loved one will make new friends and experience a sense of belonging. We encourage interactive activities to help them deal with stress, emotions, and more. We encourage good overall wellness with nutrient-rich meals and a fine dining atmosphere.
Through our memory care program, we strive to achieve the following:
- In all aspects of daily living, promote active participation
- Rather than concentrating on weaknesses, center treatment around each person’s strengths
- Actively encourage stimulating mental activities, maintaining regular interactions, and physical exercise
- Whenever needed, celebrate small successes
With specially tailored treatment plans and holistic development, programs center on the needs of your loved one. Here are some examples:
- To maintain the happiness and health of your loved ones and to maintain safety, we are located in well-protected neighborhoods.
- To help residents unwind enjoyably, we offer activities with rich sensory experiences.
- Using science to encourage participation, awareness, and interaction, and to improve appetite, we employ well-decorated dining facilities.
- Each resident receives a “My Story” book that is custom-made.
- Our staff is constantly provided opportunities for regular training.
- With residents and families, we encourage extensive communication.
Your Loved One Can Benefit from SHINE® Memory Care at Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh
At our Naples, Florida location, Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh features SHINE® memory care, and independent/assisted senior living. Our exclusive programs consist of Expressions concierge, Dimensions health and fitness, Impressions housekeeping and maintenance, Connections transportation, Celebrations activities and events, Sensations dining, Ambassadors Club, and more.
Why not schedule a free tour of Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh? We’d love to show you around. You can also phone us at 239.215.3356 if you prefer.