Aston Gardens At Sun City Center is a community of active seniors living an independent, resort lifestyle in their own individual homes.
For seniors who are looking into residential senior living options, the choices can seem overwhelming. Between assisted living homes, senior independent living, nursing homes, and memory care programs, how can you decide? At Aston Gardens At Sun City Center, we offer a senior independent living home with resort-style amenities in a beautiful location. For active seniors who want both flexibility and freedom, Aston Gardens is the clear choice.
Find out why our residents love our Sun City Center, Florida residential senior living center by giving us a call at 813-696-3084 today.
Our Sun City Center, Florida Residential Senior Living Options
At Aston Gardens, we offer a senior independent living program in our community. We’re located in a master-planned 55+ community that provides unparalleled convenience for any senior. Our residents enjoy a host of resort-style amenities, the peace of mind of having staff on hand 24/7, and the comfort of our stylish living spaces.
Assisted living homes are often the right choice for seniors who need extra help with daily living activities like medication management, personal care, and housekeeping. However, our Sun City Center, Florida residential senior living center offers an independent living program for residents who are ready to stay active in retirement. How can you decide which senior living option is right for you?
Consider the following questions:
- Do you need help with daily living activities like dressing, medication management, or household chores? If so, assisted living services might be right for you
- Do you enjoy staying active by socializing with friends, playing games, and visiting cultural attractions? If your answer is “yes,” consider a senior independent living community
- Have you found yourself wishing you had help nearby when you need it? Many senior living communities offer 24/7 assistance as needed
- Do you want your own private space, but help with housekeeping and maintenance? If so, our senior independent living option at Aston Gardens might be right for you
No matter which senior living option you choose, our lifestyle coordinators at Aston Gardens can give you more information. Call us at 813-696-3084 to learn more.
Why Residents Love Aston Gardens
So why choose our residential senior living options? First, residents of our senior living community not only have access to amenities like our pool and wellness center, but can enjoy living in the beautiful, culture-rich Tampa area. We schedule regular trips to area attractions and cultural sites so that you can fully enjoy living in this region.
Learn more about our exclusive lifestyle programs, including the following:
- Rent Lock – No rent increases for three years for new residents
- Ambassadors Club – Refer new residents and receive rent credits, special events, and more
- Sensations Dining – Enjoy gourmet, chef-prepared meals in stylish dining spaces
- Celebrations Activities and Events – Stay active and do the things you love
- Dimensions Health and Fitness – Every resident can stay healthy through our personalized wellness services
- Expressions Concierge – We’ll arrange for tickets to movies, dinner reservations, moving services, and more
- Impressions Housekeeping and Maintenance – Enjoy the convenience of weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Connections Transportation – Get where you need to go safely and on time with the help of our complimentary transportation service
Learn More About Our Sun City Center, Florida Residential Senior Living Options
Contact Aston Gardens to find out more about our resort-style amenities, apartment availability, and more. Seniors in our independent senior living community enjoy active lifestyles on our beautiful campus.
When you call, our senior lifestyle coordinators can answer your questions, schedule a tour, and tell you more about our Sun City Center, Florida residential senior living center. Contact Aston Gardens At Sun City Center by calling 813-696-3084 or by reaching out online today.