Sun City Center is a meticulously planned, self-sufficient retirement community that’s renowned as one of the country’s leading destinations for seniors and retirees. Its central location makes it convenient to travel to acclaimed Gulf beaches and for all the arts and culture, gastronomic experiences, and other leisure activities at nearby Tampa and the Sarasota-Bradenton area.
Here, residents have the best of both worlds while getting around by a golf cart. Safe yet affordable, this mode of transport is what makes Sun City Center the envy of other retirement communities in Florida and elsewhere throughout the US. Residents are also empowered to spend much time outdoors due to the retirement community’s health facilities, shopping, and vast golf and recreational opportunities.
Undoubtedly, life in and around Aston Gardens is rather rewarding. Whether it’s the tranquility of Sun City Center or the myriad of fun adventures awaiting along Florida’s stunning Gulf Coast, life in and around Aston Gardens is undoubtedly rewarding.
Attractions & Places of Interest Include:
Arts & Leisure
- Downtown Tampa (17.9 miles)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (22.5 miles)
- Manatee Viewing Center – Apollo Beach (33.1 miles)
- Apollo Beach (34.4 miles)
- Ruskin Family Drive-In Theater (38.2 miles)
- SouthShore Regional Library (41.2 miles)
- Little Manatee River State Park (51.1 miles)
Area Transit & Public Transportation:
- Publix Supermarket – Kings Crossing (1 mile)
- Walmart Supercenter – Wimauma (3.2 miles)
- Westfield Brandon (27.7 miles)
- CVS & Walgreens Pharmacy – Pebble Beach Blvd (45.1 miles)
- Winn-Dixie – Crystal River Shopping Center (99.5 miles)