If you’ve decided to embark on senior living, having to choose from the different senior living options available can be an overwhelming and confusing process. After finalizing your budget and having the necessary conversations with your family members, it’s important to have a clear understanding of your needs and ideal lifestyle. Senior living is subjective for everyone. You may not require 24-hour care, but you may need help with day-to-day activities such as dressing and medication management. Alternatively, you may simply want to live in a community where someone else handles the time-consuming chores, allowing you to devote more time to personal interests.
Types of Senior Living Options
Senior living communities offer a variety of options according to the care levels and needs of every individual. Here at Aston Gardens At Pelican Pointe, we offer three different residential senior living options.
Independent Senior Living
Independent living is suitable for active individuals who live in their own apartments. They have access to various amenities and services and can receive help should they require it. This may suit you if:
- You are looking to expand your social circle and meet new people
- You would love to participate in activities, clubs, and special events.
- You want to unwind and live a convenient, stress-free life without having to bother about mundane tasks like household chores and preparing meals
Assisted Senior Living
Assisted living is a good option for those who require additional help with daily tasks. Residents received individualized care and professional assistance with things they may have difficulty doing independently. This may suit you if:
- You would like support and a little extra help with some daily tasks like bathing, personal grooming, and medication management
- You want to spend more time doing what you love without worrying about your physical health and wellbeing
Senior Living Memory Care
The specialized memory care community provides a safe, effective, and holistic environment for those dealing with Alzheimer’s and other memory-related conditions. Our SHINE® Memory Care program utilizes a person-centered approach that prioritizes the health and comfort of residents. This may be suitable if:
- Your loved one’s deteriorating cognitive abilities could potentially pose a safety risk
- Your loved one’s memory loss has impacted their social life and personal care
- You are unable or no longer able to care for an individual with a memory-related condition
The senior living community at Aston Gardens At Pelican Pointe stands out from the rest, as residents have access to all that they need in a resort-style environment. All senior living options offered are inclusive of specially curated activity calendars, exquisite restaurant-style dining, and a whole array of amenities.
Find The Best Senior Living Option with Aston Gardens At Pelican Pointe
If you are looking to make the best out of your retirement, Aston Gardens At Pelican Pointe offers the highest quality senior living program with all the works. We provide only the best amenities, care, and services for you and your loved ones amidst a beautiful resort-style environment in Venice, Florida. If you are interested to find out more, our team of professionals will take you through the senior living options we offer and answer any questions you may have regarding our extensive programs.