Spectacular Gulf beaches, specialty restaurants, thrilling arts and culture, and wide-ranging entertainment and recreation options make Venice one of Florida’s more upscale and memorable spots for year-round resort living.
And from Aston Gardens’ central location, it’s just minutes to picturesque Venice Beach, widely recognized as the “Shark Tooth Capital of the World.” Venice, however, has a lot more to offer than just beautiful beaches.
Unique shopping and dining fills the city’s charming, Downtown area. Broadway-style performances grace the stage year-round at The Venice Theater. And the Atlanta Braves’ brand-new winter home hosts many of MLB’s best players throughout Spring Training.
Add to that plentiful golf, tennis, and outdoor living, and life in and around Aston Gardens affords unlimited opportunities for fun, recreation, and relaxation, whether enjoying freshly prepared seafood at Sharky’s on the Pier, a longtime Venice landmark, or catching an unforgettable sunset at the South Jetty.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest Include:
Arts & Entertainment
Dining & Recreation
- Historic Downtown Venice (2.3 miles)
- Daiquiri Deck – Island of Venice (2.8 miles)
- Venice Beach (3.2 miles)
- The Old Salty Dog Venice (3.4 miles)
- South Jetty Park (4.2 miles)
- Sharky’s on the Pier (4.3 miles)
- Caspersen Beach (5.4 miles)
- Oscar Scherer State Park (7.4 miles)
- Atlanta Braves Spring Training (10.4 miles)
- Siesta Key (16.6 miles)
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport – SRQ (24.2 miles)
Area Transit & Public Transportation: