If you’re looking for retirement living in Bloomingdale, FL, look no further than Aston Gardens At The Courtyards. This is living community offers numerous amenities and activities that allow you to live the way you want while receiving the care you need. From fine dining to physical fitness, Aston Gardens At The Courtyards has it all. Continue reading to learn more about what makes this community an ideal place to retire!
Bloomingdale might not be on your radar when considering retirement destinations. But if you’re in your 50s or 60s and live in Florida, it should be. That’s because Bloomingdale offers one of its best features—access to excellent health care—without many of its downsides, such as traffic jams and high crime rates. It’s home to award-winning beaches, breathtaking citrus farms, and an assortment of festivals, cultural activities, and events throughout each season of the year. With its natural beauty and small-town charm, it’s no wonder that so many people are choosing to retire in Bloomingdale. And with houses available at prices starting under $200,000 and easily as low as $50,000, there’s plenty of opportunity for relaxation without breaking your budget.
Recreational Parks in Bloomingdale
- Bloomingdale East Neighborhood Park: This park features picnic tables and a playground designed for kids ages 3-8. It’s close to shops and restaurants.
- Paul Sanders Park: The biggest and best of parks, Paul Sanders Park is a great place to hold an event or get some fresh air. It has many athletic fields and courts for several sports, including baseball, football, and basketball.
- Stearns Park: Stearns Park has a lot of recreational activities and amenities. There are baseball fields and a playground for children. Those who want to exercise can go swimming or run around on one of its many jogging trails.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Bloomingdale
- Captain Martial Arts: If you’re looking for something a little different to do with your kids or want to get in shape yourself, it might be time to check out Captain Martial Arts.
- AR Workshop Brandon: AR Workshop Brandon is a great place to start if you are looking for arts and entertainment in Brandon, FL. This prominent location specializes in art classes for both children and adults.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Bloomingdale
- Bloomingdale Square: This is a delightful center where you will be able to find everything from restaurants to retail outlets.
- King Row Shopping Center: Home to a diverse range of retail stores and restaurants, King Row is one of central Florida’s most popular shopping destinations. It offers shoppers a wide selection of places to eat and an array of trendy apparel outlets.
Best Schools in Bloomingdale
- Bloomingdale High School: The Bloomingdale High School is one of two high schools in Bloomingdale, FL. The school has an excellent reputation for providing a wide range of classes that allows its students to obtain a scholarship or acceptance into university.
- Valrico Lake Advantage Academy: Valrico Lake Advantage Academy is a private school for grades 6-12. The academy has a range of options for students interested in STEM, foreign language, advanced placement courses, and more.
Why Choose Aston Gardens At The Courtyards?
Aston Gardens At The Courtyards recognizes that choosing to entrust your life’s final chapter with us is one of life’s most important decisions. Choosing Aston Gardens At The Courtyards as your new home ensures an independent lifestyle in an inviting and supportive environment. Our team’s high level of service and commitment to providing exceptional care make all our clients feel at home while enjoying their retirement years.
To learn more about our senior living programs at Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!