Live Amidst a Vibrant Setting in Florida’s #1 Suburban Living Destination
Sun City Center is a master planned and self-contained community that’s widely regarded as one of the nation’s premier destinations for seniors. Its central location is within easy reach of world-class Gulf beaches and all the arts, culture, dining and entertainment of nearby Tampa and the Sarasota-Bradenton area.
Here, residents travel by golf cart, enjoying the rare combination of safety and affordability that makes Aston Gardens At The Courtyards in Sun City Center the envy of countless, other communities throughout Florida and elsewhere across the US. The community’s medical facilities, shopping, and extensive golf and recreation options ensure convenience and welfare, as well as empower a delightful brand of outdoor living all year long.
Indeed, life in and around Aston Gardens is quite rewarding, whether enjoying the peace and privacy of The Courtyards, or experiencing the many joyful adventures that await along Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest Include:
Arts & Recreation
- South Shore Regional Library (6.2 miles)
- Little Manatee River State Park (8.2 miles)
- Ruskin Family Drive-In Theater (9.2 miles)
- Apollo Beach (11.7 miles)
- Manatee Viewing Center (13.1 miles)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (27.3 miles)
- Downtown Tampa (29.2 miles)
- Publix Supermarket – Kings Crossing (2.7 miles)
- Winn Dixie Supermarket (3.4 miles)
- Walmart Supercenter (3.4 miles)
- CVS Pharmacy & Walgreens – Pebble Beach Blvd. (3.5 miles)
- Westfield Brandon Town Center (21 miles)
- Tampa International Airport- TPA (38.4 miles)
- Pete – Clearwater International Airport – PIE (46.2 miles)
Area Transit & Public Transportation: