Located in Fish Hawk, FL, Aston Gardens At The Courtyards has the perfect location to keep residents connected with friends and family. Our community offers senior living services in an engaging environment with regular planned activities and events. We are dedicated to enriching our clients’ lives by providing inspired cuisine, an active wellness program, as well as comfortable lifestyle choices. In addition to exceptional living services, we offer modern assisted living, dementia care and Alzheimer’s care to provide your loved ones with outstanding senior living services in a comforting environment.
About Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk is a census-designated place in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa–St. Petersburg–Clearwater Metropolitan Statistical Area and home to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay amusement park. In 2008 CNN/Money and Money magazine ranked Fish Hawk 21st on its list of the 100 Best Places to Live in the United States. Many locals refer to the area simply as Fishhawk. Fish Hawk is known for its quaint shopping area with small-town charm that isn’t far from bigger cities like Tampa or St. Pete. There are several churches in nearby areas like Port Richey that have regular services and fitness classes, and community events regularly.
Recreational Parks in Fish Hawk
- Kestrel Park: Located on East Windsor Road, Kestrel Park is 5 acres of green space owned by the city of Fish Hawk. The park features a walking trail, benches, and tables. Parking is available along East Windsor Road and at Kestrel Elementary School.
- Osprey Ridge Park: Park is right next to a fish hawk river. This park has a playground, basketball court and soccer field. There are picnic tables throughout and 4 miles of trails for walking and running.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Fish Hawk
- Theatre Arts & Dance Alliance: The Theatre Arts and Dance Alliance (TADA) is a local non-profit organization that promotes and enhances theater arts and dance within North Florida.
- Art Monkey Emporium: If you’re looking for pop culture art supplies, look no further than Art Monkey Emporium. The aptly named shop offers a range of hand-crafted items for every branch of pop culture out there.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Fish Hawk
- Shops of FishHawk: Open daily at 10 a.m., Shops of FishHawk has everything you need for a day at Universal Orlando Resort or SeaWorld Orlando.
- Starbucks: Starbuck is your one-stop shop for everything coffee. With over 500 stores worldwide, you can find a great location no matter where you are! They even have their popular Starbucks Card, so you can treat yourself to free drinks.
Best Schools in Fish Hawk
- Stowers Elementary School: Stowers Elementary School is a public school serving grades PK-5 in Fish Hawk, Florida. This award-winning elementary school has gone through several renovations since it was built and is a model of success.
- Randall Middle School: This local middle school has received several awards for academic excellence. The most popular courses taught at Randall Middle School are Maths, English, and Science. Teachers assign homework to be completed outside of class and make sure students meet their deadlines to study for tests properly.
Why Choose Aston Gardens At The Courtyards?
We’re confident that you’ll find Aston Gardens At The Courtyards to be an excellent choice for a variety of reasons. We think you’ll love it here so much that you won’t want to leave! Our commitment is to help our clients live as fully as possible. In addition to comprehensive healthcare services, we offer a wide range of amenities and activities explicitly tailored for aging family members.
To learn more about our senior living programs at Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!