Are you looking for a senior living community in Gibsonton, FL? You’ve come to the right place. Aston Gardens At The Courtyards is proud to be recognized as one of Florida’s best communities for active aging adults. We offer independent living and assisted living apartment homes and pride ourselves on providing a welcoming, safe and secure environment for your retirement years. Call us today for more information about our community or other senior housing options in Gibsonton!
If you live in the Greater Tampa Bay area and are looking to relocate or just planning to visit, you’ll want to check out Gibsonton, FL. Located on the border of Hillsborough and Pasco counties, Gibsonton sits between Tampa and Lakeland, making it an ideal place to live if you work in one of these cities and prefer to commute by car. Gibsonton has everything you need as an active member of the community and offers plenty of amenities for leisure activities as well. Read on to learn more about this vibrant little town!
Recreational Parks in Gibsonton
- Gardenville Recreation Center: Gardenville Recreation Center offers parks and recreation programs for all ages. They feature a playground and basketball courts and are a nice place to go with your family.
- J. B. Gibson Park: At J. B. Gibson Park, you can enjoy great fishing and boating activities on Lake Thonotosassa. The park also has a playground and picnic facilities.
- Mosaic Park: Mosaic Park has everything you’d expect from a sports-focused recreational park: tennis courts, soccer fields, and a basketball court.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Gibsonton
- South Shore Entertainment: A state-of-the-art recreational facility, South Shore Entertainment is home to an indoor racquetball court and gymnasium with a large cardio section.
- Winthrop Arts, Inc.: Winthrop Arts Inc. provides arts and entertainment services in Florida. It was founded by Olivia Moore, who has been an artist since childhood.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Gibsonton
- Dunkin’: There are two Dunkin’ Donuts outlets in Gibsonton. They offer iced coffees and cappuccinos, as well as an extensive range of doughnuts. The chain is particularly famous for its Boston Cream Doughnut.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store: If you’re looking for a quick breakfast or lunch spot that won’t empty your wallet, stop by Cracker Barrel Old Country Store. The restaurant offers up huge portions of down-home comfort food at affordable prices.
- Riverview Bell Plz: This is a large outlet mall near US 301. Riverview Bell Plz offers over 40 stores for you to shop at! Notable Stores: Polo Ralph Lauren, Clarks of London, and Cole Haan Shoes.
Best Schools in Gibsonton
- Gibsonton Elementary School: Gibsonton Elementary School is located in a comfortable neighborhood just outside of town. With grades K-5 and 640 students, it is one of the largest schools in Tampa Bay.
- Eisenhower Middle School: Eisenhower Middle School is ranked 8th of 18 schools listed for best in Gibsonton, FL. It has an overall Niche grade of A+, which means it’s among the top-performing schools in Florida.
Why Choose Aston Gardens At The Courtyards?
Gibsonton is a fantastic city with beautiful views, but we are so much more than a great location. We offer unique features and amenities that help create a life worth living for our clients. From engaging activities and events to scheduled transportation, Aston Gardens At The Courtyards gives your loved ones all of the resources they need to live confidently. No matter what your specific needs may be, you’ll love calling our community home!
To learn more about our senior living programs at Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!