Located in Hillsborough County, FL, our senior living community is unique. We are a senior living community that provides independent living, assisted living, and memory care options. Your loved ones can enjoy events with other residents at our first-class dining rooms or take advantage of our weekly activities schedule. Discover your new home today!
About Hillsborough County
Hillsborough County is a county located in north-central Florida. It is geographically one of Florida’s largest counties, covering over 900 square miles (2,300 km2), with 1,242,970 as of the 2010 census. Its county seat and largest city is Tampa. Hillsborough County was created on January 25, 1834 from Alachua and Monroe counties, during territorial days; it was named for three members of the local legislature who voted for its creation: Edward D. Hyde (who also gave his name to neighboring Pasco County), Robert Raymond Reid and Edmund P. Gaines.
Recreational Parks in Hillsborough County
- Brandon Park & Recreation Center: This one-stop recreation facility provides a variety of programming and activities for residents to take part in. The park features two lighted tennis courts, a multi-purpose court for basketball and volleyball, two softball fields, and three lit soccer fields, along with plenty of green space for other sports such as picnicking.
- Jackson Springs Community Center: This community center has so much to offer! There is something fun for everyone with a playground and equipment for baseball, football, and soccer fields for kids. No matter what season it is, you’ll enjoy bringing your children here! The staff makes sure that everything is always clean and well-maintained.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Hillsborough County
- Arts Council of Hillsborough County: The Arts Council of Hillsborough County is an independent non-profit arts organization and membership services organization that seeks to preserve and promote arts for everyone. They develop programs and events that offer artists opportunities to exhibit their work and provide educational experiences for children of all ages.
- Jaeb Theater: The Jaeb Theater is a fantastic performing arts venue that hosts a variety of shows throughout its year. Performers like Louis C.K., Weird Al Yankovic, and Weird Al Yankovic have graced their stage, to name a few.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Hillsborough County
- Citrus Park Town Center: With more than 80 shops and restaurants, Citrus Park Town Center has something for everyone. The food court alone boasts a variety of cuisines, from Thai to Mexican to American.
- Westfield Brandon: Situated just across from Brandon Town Center mall, Westfield Brandon is a popular dining and shopping outlet that attracts locals and tourists.
Best Schools in Hillsborough County
- Gorrie Elementary School: Gorrie Elementary School is one of several popular schools in Hillsborough County, FL. Gorrie Elementary School is an excellent school that provides educational opportunities for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- Hillsborough High School: According to U.S. News and World Report’s Best High Schools 2012 list, Hillsborough High School is ranked 1st overall in Florida and 2nd nationally among public high schools.
- Lawton Chiles Elementary School: Lawton Chiles Elementary is located in Tampa, FL, and ranks as one of The Best Schools in Hillsborough County. The school has more than 320 students and 50 teachers. It serves grades PK-5.
Why Choose Aston Gardens At The Courtyards?
We’re proud to offer residents a continuum of care in a single community, including independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Whether you’re actively living alone or have a loved one who needs some help with daily activities like dressing or bathing, our caring and skilled team members are always ready to assist you.
To learn more about our senior living programs at Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!