At Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, we take pride in maintaining our residents’ happiness and well-being. Regardless of the level of care required, our dedicated team and appealing surroundings will make you feel right at home. Our community provides senior living services in a welcoming environment with frequently planned activities and events. We provide three senior living options of Independent Living, Assisted Living, and SHINE® Memory Care, as well as superior senior living programs, to give your loved ones great senior living services in a comfortable environment. We are ideally located in the heart of Sun City Center, adjacent to the region’s best entertainment and medical facilities.
Located in northwestern Manatee County, Florida, the unincorporated community of Parrish is home to more than 26,000 people. It is just 15 miles from Bradenton, which allows for easy access to city amenities.
Recreational Parks in Parrish
- Emerson Point Park: For hikers and bikers, there are plenty of trails through the woods and beachfront. You can also partake in canoeing and kayaking.
- Fort Hamer Park: This park provides a perfect spot for picnicking under oak trees. Those who love water sports who be pleased to know that the floating docks allow for powerboats, kayaks, and canoes.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Parrish
- Florida Railroad Museum: Enjoy a unique excursion on vintage railroad equipment from the 1920s to the 1950s as you take a historical trip back to Florida’s railroads as they existed in the past century.
- The 439 Magic Experience: Do you love magic? The combination of comedy, storytelling, and sleight of hand in the magic show will bring children and adults through a magical journey.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Parrish
- C&K Smoke House BBQ: This restaurant serves the best in American cuisine and barbecue food. The atmosphere is great, and customers love the generous portions of food sold at reasonable prices.
- Butterfield’s Family Restaurant: Open for breakfast, brunch, and lunch, this restaurant is loved by customers for its delicious food and excellent service.
Best Schools in Parrish
- Annie Lucy Williams Elementary School: This public elementary school is highly rated and has students in grades PK to 5. Test scores at this school are higher than the state average.
- Parrish Community High School: This public high school has students from grades 9 to 12. It ranks better than most high schools in Florida.
Why Choose Aston Gardens At The Courtyards?
At Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, our team members go above and beyond to make sure residents are connected, active, and happy. With a wide range of services, activities, and support at your disposal, you’ll face each day with great zest. Aston Gardens At The Courtyards is dedicated to helping our residents in making the most of their lives. In addition to comprehensive healthcare services, we provide a variety of amenities and activities tailored exclusively to the needs of older adults.
To find out more about our senior living programs at Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our mesmerizing grounds today!