Forget boring retirement homes with generic amenities and a boring lifestyle! Aston Gardens At The Courtyards offers an exciting new way of living. Your Aston Gardens At The Courtyards comes with a full-size kitchen, plenty of storage space, large bedrooms, and so much more. Enjoy your independence within our community by eating out together at one of our dining rooms or enjoying exciting recreational activities like golfing or gardening that have been specially designed for people just like you. You’ll love all that you can do here at Aston Gardens At The Courtyards!
Riverview is a city in Hillsborough County, Florida. It is part of North Tampa Bay and is connected to mainland Florida by four bridges: two causeways and two cross-bay links. It contains upscale neighborhoods such as Daviess Park and Colonial Country Club Estates and other notable landmarks such as Lake Magdalene Country Club and Golf Course.
Recreational Parks in Riverview
- Boyette Springs Park: This park includes a spring-fed pond used for swimming, a playground, and a picnic area. This is an excellent location for people of all ages to have fun in and around the water. The park is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Carmen Casa del Rio Park: If you’re looking for a break from your routine and want to experience something fun for a change, then visiting Carmen Casa del Rio Park is exactly what you need. Kids will have a ball at Carmen Casa del Rio Park. It features plenty of playground equipment for children to burn off energy and lots of room for them to run around and play. The park’s softball diamond is popular with adults, too.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Riverview
- Nu Soul Company, Inc.: Nu Soul Company is an entertainment company located in Riverview, FL, that offers professional DJ and karaoke services. Nu Soul also provides stage lighting and sound equipment rentals to clients throughout Florida.
- Mike A Jones: Mike A Jones is a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of experience serving Florida. They have a wide variety of services, ranging from weddings to corporate events and everything in between.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Riverview
- Lake St. Charles: Lake St. Charles is located in a beautiful park setting on scenic Lake Tarpon. There is ample parking as well as picnic areas for al fresco dining.
- Riverview Fresh Market: One of the favorite places to shop. Not only do they have a good selection of produce and meats but they also have freshly made food like sandwiches, soups & stews.
Best Schools in Riverview
- Sessums Elementary School: Sessums Elementary School offers a highly-rated program for kindergarten through fifth-grade students. Grades are divided into classes with an average of 18 children per class.
- Bell Creek Academy: Bell Creek Academy provides students with a safe environment to flourish and reach their potential. This school was rated one of Florida’s top ten best schools.
Why Choose Aston Gardens At The Courtyards?
Many senior living communities are clean and inviting. What sets us apart is that our community is just as fun and active as comfortable and safe. Our clients have a wonderful time socializing, attending classes, participating in games, enjoying musical events, or participating in any number of engaging activities we have planned each month. They don’t just live here; they thrive! We welcome you to our active community to live a fulfilling life.
To learn more about our senior living programs at Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!