Aston Gardens At The Courtyards is a senior living community that offers the best independent living, assisted living and memory care in Saint George, FL. At Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, you’ll feel right at home with our welcoming, warm team members who are always ready to lend a helping hand or an encouraging word. We are proud to offer amenities, personalized services and the highest quality of care that our residents deserve! Come see why so many clients call Aston Gardens At The Courtyards their home for life!
About Saint George
Saint George, FL, located in southern Florida’s St. Lucie County, was founded in 1922 as an unincorporated area before being formally incorporated in 1989. The city’s population has grown considerably since then, and it now has over 6,000 residents. Saint George thrives on tourism, which leads to its growth and economic success as a city. With that being said, tourists have many options in terms of accommodations and restaurants while visiting the area.
Recreational Parks in Saint George
- St. George Island State Park: St. George Island State Park is located on St. George Island, FL, and can be reached by traveling south on Hwy 98 from Eastpoint or north on Hwy 30 off of St. Vincent Rd. The Park is open all year round.
- Dr. Julian G. Bruce St. George Island State Park: In the Florida Panhandle near Eastpoint, St. George Island State Park encompasses 635 acres of pristine beach and woodland areas, making it an ideal retreat from busy city life. Among popular activities here are fishing, swimming, hiking, and birding.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Saint George
- St. George Musical Theater: St. George Musical Theater is a state of Florida registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation formed to preserve and promote musical theater as an art form. The mission of The St. George Musical Theater is to develop and produce live theater performances of exceptionally high quality while providing a unique cultural experience for participants and audiences alike.
- Tuacahn Center for the Arts: One of Saint George’s famous attractions is located two miles west of downtown. Situated on a 20-acre campus and opened in 2005, Tuacahn Center for the Arts is a professional regional theater company known throughout Southern Utah for its musical productions. In addition to live performances year-round, Tuacahn Center hosts art exhibits and workshops.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Saint George
- St. Augustine Outlets: St. Augustine is an excellent shopping area and a perfect place to buy souvenirs for family and friends back home. Two outlet malls cater to tourists – St. Augustine Outlets and Vilano Beach Outlets.
- Aunt Ebby’s Ice Cream: One of Saint George’s most popular restaurants. It offers ice cream a twist: you can create your flavor by choosing a base flavor and mixing in other ingredients such as fresh fruit or candies. This restaurant is located on Highway 17 N.
Why Choose Aston Gardens At The Courtyards?
Seniors deserve to have the best of everything, including a beautiful community where they can spend their later years enjoying all that life has to offer. At Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, we are committed to making sure your senior years are the most carefree and comfortable ones you’ve ever had. Because we know what it’s like to be in your shoes, we take pride in offering the best quality services and amenities to suit your needs perfectly, with emphasis on things like spacious one-bedroom apartments, low-impact exercise programs, and weekly social activities that are designed around your interests.
To learn more about our senior living programs at Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!