Aston Gardens At The Courtyards has been welcoming seniors to its Wimauma, FL location for years. We offer exceptional assisted living and memory care services, in addition to a variety of amenities and programs to help keep you healthy and active! If you’re considering moving into assisted living, take a closer look at what Aston Gardens At The Courtyards has to offer!
The small city of Wimauma is located in the heart of Hillsborough County, Florida, just off I-75, an hour away from Tampa and an hour and a half away from Orlando. If you’re trying to find the best of both worlds when it comes to Florida living, Wimauma is the place you’ve been looking for your whole life!
Recreational Parks in Wimauma
- Wimauma Civic Center: The Wimauma Civic Center is a multi-use recreational facility located at 6073 N. Florida Ave. and serves as a community center and a place to host events such as art festivals, business expositions, concerts, and much more.
- Valencia Lakes: If you’re looking for recreational parks in Wimauma, Valencia Lakes is one of your best options. With everything from horseback riding to canoeing, it’s a great place to take your family. Located at 16580 Homestead Trail, you won’t be disappointed with all that it has to offer.
Popular Arts & Entertainment in Wimauma
- Wild Out Entertainment: Those of you who haven’t yet been to Wild Out Entertainment. The owner has done an incredible job creating an enjoyable and comforting atmosphere for those who enjoy music and entertainment. They have a full bar and plenty of seating so you can relax and enjoy yourself while listening to some great music and having a few drinks with friends or family!
- Jenny’s Zoo: Everybody loves Jenny’s Zoo. The kids can feed or pet various animals (including llamas!) for just $4 on weekdays. The best part: adults are allowed to do it for free! That’s right, adults who like animals and kids are welcome at Jenny’s Zoo; it seems like everyone is going there these days because of how popular it has become.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets in Wimauma
- King Crossing: Just a mile north of Old Cypress Pointe lies The King Crossing Bar & Grill. This small restaurant features delicious American-style cuisine. Lunch is served from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., but dinner should be ordered between 4:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- Sun City Center Plaza: Sun City Center Plaza is one of Wimauma’s most popular shopping centers. Locals flock to outlets like Bath & Body Works, Dollar Tree, and Ross Dress for Less. As far as dining goes, you’ll find a handful of sit-down options alongside Starbucks and Jamba Juice.
Best Schools in Wimauma
- Wimauma Elementary School: This school offers students a well-rounded academic program to help them succeed in future endeavors. The teaching staff makes education a priority and is dedicated to ensuring all students reach their potentials.
Why Choose Aston Gardens At The Courtyards?
Many seniors choose senior living communities for a wide variety of reasons. Some no longer drive and don’t want to worry about getting around. Others need a little extra help with their day-to-day lives. Still, others are looking for retirement communities that will give them endless opportunities to meet new people. Whatever your reason for choosing senior living, one thing is certain: you’ll want to make sure you choose a community where you can enjoy your golden years as much as possible. At Aston Gardens at The Courtyards, we pride ourselves on giving our residents all they need to enjoy life in Wimauma, FL while still having plenty of activities available when they feel like going out or just staying at home.
To learn more about our senior living programs at Aston Gardens At The Courtyards, contact us or schedule a tour to visit our beautiful grounds today!