Whether you choose to age in place at your private residence or you decide to move into our independent living community, one thing is for sure; you must always be prepared for emergencies.
If you would rather age in place, you will be responsible for all your emergency plans. If, on the other hand, you choose to join our retirement community, you get to enjoy 24/7 access to a team of professionals trained to handle all forms of emergencies.
Emergencies can be categorized as either medical emergencies or non-medical emergencies.
In retirement communities, medical emergencies range from small cuts and injuries to heart attacks and strokes. The key to approaching medical emergencies is always to be prepared.
At our independent living community in Sun City Center, FL, we have gone the extra mile to improve our response time in medical emergencies. It is critical in the event of medical emergencies that we can easily locate and send help to you. When you move into our community, you will be delighted to know that your apartment home will be equipped with an emergency call system. We will train you on how to use the emergency call system.
In medical emergencies like heart attacks, strokes, dizziness, etc., you can easily call for help and be assured that a team member will be with you in a moment. Our senior living in Sun City Center, FL, is a one-of-a-kind retirement community where you will enjoy world-class amenities amidst a rich local culture and fully enjoy your retirement knowing we’ve got your back in case of medical emergencies.
We adopt a hands-on approach towards earthquakes, hurricanes, fire outbreaks, and other non-medical emergencies. Our community has a 24-hour security presence that can go to residents’ aid in case of an emergency. Our apartment homes are designed with wide corridors, single floors, and spacious doorways to make it easier for residents to evacuate.
We have tailor-made safety measures for various emergencies, including power-grid failure, infectious diseases, unrelenting snow, wildfires, etc. We have specific evacuation procedures for fire and hurricanes, and we have installed fire extinguishers in key locations. In addition, our team members go through thorough in-person training, drills and full-scale exercises to ensure that we always have you covered, even in emergencies.
We have carefully designed our retirement community to meet your every need and exceed your expectations. Your comfort, safety and satisfaction are our utmost priority. We guarantee you exceptional world-class services, including:
- Sensations Dining: our in-house restaurant-style 5-star dining service will serve you three delicious gourmet meals daily.
- Celebrations Events and Activities: to fill up your retirement with fond memories from activities like road trips and local excursions around town.
- Dimensions Health and Fitness: to promote your general well-being by curating daily activities to stimulate both the brain and body.
- Expressions Concierge: our on-demand concierge service will meet your every need, including making complimentary travel arrangements, helping you move, sending flowers, and so much more.
- Impressions Housekeeping and Maintenance: our in-house assistance service unburdens your load to participate in other activities you love fully.
- Connections Transportation Services: our complimentary transportation services work round the clock to ensure you can get around town easily and comfortably.