While located just a short jaunt from both Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton, Parkland is a close-knit community that’s retained its intimate, small-town charm. Its central location is within easy reach of Atlantic beaches, the wonders and mystery of the Florida Everglades, and all the arts, culture, dining, and entertainment of the nearby towns and metropolitan areas.
Parkland is a diverse and inclusive community. With medical facilities, places of worship, plentiful shopping and dining, and extensive golf and recreation options, Parkland ensures convenience and all-around welfare for residents and visitors alike, in addition to providing a delightful brand of outdoor living all year long.
Indeed, life in and around Parkland is quite rewarding, whether enjoying exotic, Asian, Caribbean, or Latin dishes, whipping through the Everglades on an exhilarating airboat tour, or simply lounging beside the Atlantic or any other favorite waterfront destination of your choosing.
Area Landmarks and Points of Interest Include:
Arts & Entertainment
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts (4.4 miles)
- Sunrise Civic Center Theater & Art Gallery (14.3 miles)
- Keith C. & Elaine Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center (14.7 miles)
- Parkland Library (1.6 miles)
- Equestrian Center (1.6 miles)
- Barkland Dog Park (1.8 miles)
- Parkland Farmer’s Market (2.3 miles)
- Seminole Casino Coconut Creek (4.8 miles)
- Hillsboro Beach (13.3 miles)
- Fort Lauderdale Beach (21.2 miles)
- Walgreens – N. University Drive (0.5 miles)
- Publix Supermarket – Parkland Commons (2.8 miles)
- Promenade at Coconut Creek (5.2 miles)
- Broward Health Coral Springs Hospital (2.9 miles)
- Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport – FLL (29.4 miles)
- Palm Beach International Airport – PBI (37.9 miles)
Area Transit & Public Transportation: