Although Parkland is situated only a short distance from Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, it is a tightly knitted community that has kept its charm as a quaint town. Centrally located, it is convenient to access various attractions from Parkland. Locals can visit the Atlantic beaches easily and explore the wonder in the Florida Everglades. In addition, there are many opportunities to enjoy entertainment, dining, culture, and the arts in the metropolitan areas and towns nearby.
As a community that celebrates inclusivity and diversity, Parkland offers a wide range of amenities and recreation options. From places of worship to medical facilities, to dining and shopping, residents and visitors of Parkland can be sure of having convenience and accessibility all year round.
As you can see, living in Parkland has its rewards. Feel free to enjoy a wide variety of cuisines, such as Latin, Caribbean, and Asian in Parkland, go on an exciting airboat tour in the Everglades, or lounge on the Atlantic beaches while enjoying the beautiful view.
Area Landmarks and Points of Interest Include:
- Palm Beach International Airport – PBI(37.9 miles)
- Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport – FLL(29.4 miles)
Arts & Entertainment
- Keith C. & Elaine Johnson Wold Performing Arts Center(14.7 miles)
- Sunrise Civic Center Theater & Art Gallery(14.3 miles)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts(4.4 miles)
- Broward Health Coral Springs Hospital(2.9 miles)
- Barkland Dog Park(1.8 miles)
- Parkland Library(1.6 miles)
- Parkland Farmer’s Market(2.3 miles)
- Fort Lauderdale Beach (21.2 miles)
- Equestrian Center(1.6 miles)
- Hillsboro Beach (13.3 miles)
- Seminole Casino Coconut Creek(4.8 miles)
Area Transit & Public Transportation: