Live Amidst a Vibrant Setting in Florida’s #1 Suburban Living Destination
A sun-splashed paradise with world-class culture and urban flare, plus diverse entertainment options that rival even the nation’s biggest cities, Tampa is the unofficial epicenter for having fun on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
From the history and Cuban traditions of Ybor City, to the year-round excitement of professional sports, and especially the two, full months of festivals, parades and pirate-themed revelry that hits full swing in Gasparilla Season, Tampa’s event calendar is perennially packed.
So whether exploring the arts at the Dali Museum, taking in a concert or theater performance at The Straz Center, checking out the food and craft brew scene, or seeking out animal encounters at Busch Gardens® or ZooTampa at Lowry Park, life in and around the Tampa Bay area is truly exceptional.
And with complimentary transportation and plenty of scheduled outings and excursions, each day at Aston Gardens promises fun and the chance for exploration, whether staying close to home or venturing out to experience the unique thrills and natural beauty that awaits throughout Westchase and the surrounding areas.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest Include:
Arts & Entertainment
- Ruth Eckerd Hall (10.2 miles)
- Raymond James Stadium (13.3 miles)
- Bilheimer Capitol Theatre (15.3 miles)
- Amalie Arena (18.5 miles)
- Tampa Bay Downs (1.3 miles)
- Bicentennial Park (2.9 miles)
- Oldsmar Beach (4.9 miles)
- Big Cat Rescue (6.3 miles)
- Safety Harbor (7.9 miles)
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa (20.3 miles)
- Publix Supermarket at Westchase (1.0 mile)
- Winn Dixie (2.3 miles)
- Walgreens Pharmacy (2.4 miles)
- International Plaza Mall & Bay Street (13.7 miles)
- AdventHealth North Pinellas (12.9 miles)
- Moffitt Cancer Center (14.3 miles)
- Tampa General Hospital (19.4 miles)
- Tampa International Airport- TPA (14.6 miles)
- St. Pete – Clearwater International Airport – PIE (15.4 miles)
- Port Tampa Bay (18.6 miles)
Area Transit & Public Transportation: