Location is arguably the most crucial factor when it comes to deciding on a senior living community. Most of the time, family members would prefer their loved ones to live near them as it will be easier for family visits during the weekends. If you reside in or near Naples, Florida, you can place your loved ones in Astons Gardens At Pelican Marsh, a senior living community conveniently located near many lifestyle destinations.
About Senior Living in Naples, FL
Located on the Gulf of Mexico, Naples is a city in Collier County, Florida, and has a population of approximately 21,800 based on a 2019 study. The city is home to high-end shopping outlets and world-class golf courses that attract tens of thousands of visitors each year. The Naples Pier, constructed in 1888, is a top place of interest for tourists and locals alike, as it is the city’s symbol. For those who are lucky, you can even spot dolphins.
Senior-Friendly Recreational Parks Around Naples, FL
Whether your loved ones are looking to walk their pets or be surrounded by nature, there are many recreational parks around Naples to check out.
- Clam Pass Park: It can come as a surprise that such a bustling city like Naples has a serene park situated in it. An oasis filled with various plants and wildlife, take a stroll in Clam Pass Park and enjoy the coastal habitat spanning 35 acres. However, do note that the park does not permit dogs to enter its premises.
- Cambier Park: Cambier Park is where all the action takes place. Situated right in the heart of downtown Naples, the park features various courts for softball, tennis, and bocce matches. There’s also a bandshell that hosts music and movie events, making it a great place for unwinding and weekend picnics.
Popular Senior-Friendly Arts & Entertainment Near Naples, FL
The arts and culture scene in Naples is growing due to the establishment of the Naples Art District, where you can find a collection of art galleries and artist studios. Here are some arts and entertainment attractions to visit in Naples.
- Adams Galleries: Founded in 1998, Adams Galleries at Trade Center Way shines a spotlight on 75 contemporary artists in the United States. Their works are featured and available in a range of sizes and colors. If you’re planning to purchase an artwork, do state your price range, and the gallery will find a suitable piece that accommodates your budget.
- Art2D Gallery & Studio: Looking for unique, custom-designed art pieces? Art2D is the place to go.
- The Baker Museum: Part of Artis-Naples, the museum is home to the Naples Philharmonic.
- …. and many more!
Recommended Senior-Friendly Dining and Shopping Outlets Near Naples, FL
Naples is known as a shopping paradise, and it’s not hard to see why. Shop till you drop (literally) and dine at these spots in the city:
- Fifth Avenue: Like Beverly Hills in California, you can recognize Fifth Avenue through its historic architecture and charming decor.
- Waterside Shops: From Hermes to Nordstrom, this place is a must-visit for big spenders or lovers of window shopping.
Some of the best restaurants in Naples to check out are The French Brasserie Rustique, M Waterfront Grille, Sea Salt, and more.
Best Schools Near Naples, FL
There are a number of schools in Naples that cater to all ages.
- Mason Classical Academy Elementary and Middle School
- Pelican Marsh Elementary School
- Sea Gate Elementary School
- Naples Classical Academy
- Naples High School
- …. and more!
Why Choose Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh’s Retirement Community?
If you’re planning to head in town, fret not about transportation as Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh provides complimentary transportation services for all our residents. Simply engage with our concierge staff, and they’ll be more than glad to schedule a trip.
To learn more about living in Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh, feel free to contact us today.