World-class dining experiences, breath-taking gulf beaches, intriguing arts & culture, a variety of entertainment and recreational spots are what make Naples one of the most memorable and upscale spots in Florida for an amazing resort-like experience.
Located right in the heart of Naples, Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh is just a short ride away from exciting attractions like the Botanical Gardens, Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, and many other dining and shopping hotspots that line up the streets in the city’s entertainment district.
Make a trip to the Naples Players for a Broadway-styled theatre experience, or the nearby Artis—Naples to enjoy a diverse collection of art in a three-storied 30,000 square foot exhibition. Other nearby attractions include Fort Myers, Marco Island, and Florida Everglades. Living in Aston Gardens offers lots of opportunities for recreation, fun, and relaxation. Experience the taste of a worry-free life now here at Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh.
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest Include:
Arts & Entertainment
- Vanderbilt Beach (5.6 miles)
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (5.7 miles)
- Naples Zoo (9.8 miles)
- 5th Avenue South (11.7 miles)
- Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee (30.0 miles)
- Marco Island (26.6 miles)
- Walmart Supercenter (1.1 miles)
- Publix Supermarket – Pelican Strand (1.3 miles)
- Walgreens – Vanderbilt Beach (3.1 miles)
- Mercato (5.3 miles)
- Coastland Center (9.9 miles)
- Naples Community Hospital – North Naples (2.9 miles)
- Landmark Hospital (2.4 miles)
- Southwest Florida International Airport – RSW (22.3 miles)