Spectacular Gulf beaches, world-class restaurants, arts and culture, and wide-ranging entertainment and recreation options make Naples one of Florida’s most upscale and memorable spots for year-round resort living.
And, from Aston Gardens’ central location, it’s just a short ride to attractions like The Naples Zoo and Botanical Gardens, as well as the exceptional shopping, dining and nightlife that lights up the city’s 5th Avenue and Downtown entertainment district. Broadway-style theater is on display at The Naples Players, as well as Artis—Naples, home of the Naples Philharmonic and The Baker Museum.
Even Marco Island, Fort Myers, and Florida’s Everglades are within easy reach, meaning life in and around Aston Gardens affords unlimited opportunities for fun, recreation, and relaxation, whether opting to sample exotic culinary delights from around the world, enjoy sports and the outdoors, or simply explore the beaches and natural wonders found throughout Florida’s aptly-named “Paradise Coast.”
Area Landmarks & Points of Interest Include:
Arts & Entertainment
- Vanderbilt Beach (5.6 miles)
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park (5.7 miles)
- Naples Zoo (9.8 miles)
- 5th Avenue South (11.7 miles)
- Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee (30.0 miles)
- Marco Island (26.6 miles)
- Walmart Supercenter (1.1 miles)
- Publix Supermarket – Pelican Strand (1.3 miles)
- Walgreens – Vanderbilt Beach (3.1 miles)
- Mercato (5.3 miles)
- Coastland Center (9.9 miles)
- Southwest Florida International Airport – RSW (22.3 miles)
Area Transit & Public Transportation
Contact Aston Gardens At Pelican Marsh to learn more today.